Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Droid-Life is my favorite thing in the world.



     I know it doesn't make much sense to tell you to go read another site about phones when that's what I want people to do here (although I'm terrible at it so far). I recommend anyone who wants to read about the latest in phone tech go to this here site. It's amazing. They do exactly what I would kill to do, sit in their man cave all day writing about cell phones, tablets, manufacturers, and carriers. They do reviews of the hottest new phones out, keep you up to date on cool apps that come out, and much more. One thing they do though that I love is " The Droid Life Show". It's nothing to crazy, just a couple of guys talking about all of this, and a lot of insight of what they think is good and bad. I have seen almost every one of them so far. There is 4 main people on the show/site. The owner Kellen, second in command Tim, and then 2 contributors Ron and Eric. They each have a different way of expressing whats good and bad. Just do yourself a favor and go check it out if you haven't already.

Droid_Life











No comments:

Post a Comment