Tuesday, September 17, 2013

iOS 7 is finally getting released tomorrow.

Despite having stated that I'm an android fan in the about me section, I like to keep up to date on everything out there. That being said, after months of beta testing, tomorrow iOS 7 is being pushed out to all compatible devices. Those out there with an iPhone 4 and up, iPad 2 and up, and the 5th generation iPod should be good to grab this OTA or through iTunes.  Keep in mind that the servers tend to get pretty bogged down on release dates, so don't be alarmed if it takes quite a while, or even fails mid-download. If the past is any indication the update should go live around 12 p.m. eastern, or 9 a.m. pacific time. I've got an old iPhone 4s that I'll be loading it up on to give my first impression on the final build tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment