Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Welcome to Techneval.

Being that this is the first post I don't really have a lot to say. Starting today I'll be throwing out posts regarding Android, IOS, Windows, Apple, Samsung, etc. Some will be news and others will be opinion pieces, depending on how exciting the tech world is on any given day. At first it will be mostly cell phone related articles. Over time I will start putting out more about tablets, laptops, games & apps (mobile and non-mobile), and accessories (such as smartwatches, cases and so on). It will take some time before I really get into a rhythm of how to keep everything looking good, like getting pictures and videos in proper areas. So please bare with me and keep coming back to check in on some new information.

No comments:

Post a Comment