Monday, November 4, 2013

Back to Blogging.


Well it's been quite a while since I've posted something one here. My last job had me working 10 hours a day, and restricted me from using the computer for personal stuff such as this. Luckily I got a new job and this one will open a lot of time for me to do this more often. I didn't realize how much time goes into something like this. From deciding what to type up, to constantly worry about spelling errors and sounding stupid, it can take me 30 minutes or more just to type up something simple; it's just the way I am. But I am looking forward to spending more time doing this, and hopefully have much more to write about, but I'll get to that later. From here on out I will be able to post 3-4 times a day starting out, and have a lot of good stuff to write about. Such as switching off of Verizon (finally), to getting a Nexus 5 (still waiting for it to get here). So needless to say it'll start tonight, and carry on at a much faster pace from now on. I'll get better at writing, and taking pictures to post up here. I'll do very thorough reviews of devices, cover occasional news starting with the big stuff such as products announcements, and company changes. Bare with me as this becomes a more routine action.

No comments:

Post a Comment