Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Day full of laziness.



    Today was my day off this week, and I took full advantage of it. I'm a home body, there's no way of getting around it. Whenever I have some free time, I prefer to stay inside either on my computer, Xbox, or just cuddled up on the couch with my lovely wife. I just never get sick of it. So today went like most other free days, I spent hours on the laptop reading about phones, tablets, doing some internet trainings for my job, and watching Scrubs. I'd say it went pretty well. Around 4 o'clock my wife and I decided to go for a 40 minute walk around town just to get out of the house, her idea. Now that we are done with that, I plan to type up all of my impressions of the Nexus 5. I know it may be a little late now, seeing as I said I would do it about a week ago, but I just haven't quite got the hang of this blogging stuff, at least not enough to remember to do it consistently. I am also going to do a post of the best possible options of phones to get this holiday season, or at least what I think are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment